Big Sky - Check Availability
BEDROOMS: 5 BATHS: 6
Breathtaking views of Lone Peak, Fan Mountain, and the Spanish Peaks wilderness awaits you at this brand new luxury mountain home. Offering ski access via the Cascade and White Otter lifts, Hoos Views is a true mountain paradise.
Included in nearly 5,000 square feet are 5 bedrooms—two kings, two queens, and one bunk room with two twins and two doubles—all with ceiling fans, sleeping 12. The two luxurious master suites are furnished with gas fireplaces, walk-in showers and closets.
In addition to the two large family rooms, there is also a home office. A large kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line granite countertops and Thermador appliances, including a 6 burner stove and double oven with an indoor grill top, two refrigerators, and a walk-in pantry. Guests can choose to dine inside the large dining area or outside on the large wraparound deck with celing heaters.
- Bedroom 1: Main level – King
- Bedroom 2: Downstairs - King
- Bedroom 3: Downstairs - Queen
- Bedroom 4: Downstairs – Queen
- Bedroom 5: Downstairs - 2 Captain Bunks
Other luxurious amenities include:
- House-wide Sonos sound system and two home theater systems (including one TV that rises from a hidden cabinet)
- Garbage compactor
- Three gas fireplaces and one wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor gas fire pit
- 8 person hot tub
- Large gas grill
- Two washers and dryers
- Separate ski room to hang skis, fishing rods and gear
- Warm air ski boot dryer for up to 8 pairs
- 2 car garage
- Parking for four cars only